Sali Aswad, MD, founder and CEO of NICR, is a French double-board certified physician, specializing in Internal Medicine, as well as Nephrology, with over 25 years of experience in treating patients with kidney diseases with transplantation needs.
- Dr. Aswad has over 25 years of management experience with clinical research sponsored by Fujisawa, Genzyme, Merck, Nabi, Novaritis, Pfizer, Syreon, Wyeth, Wyeth-Ayerst, Roche, and others.
- Dr. Aswad is personally well-resourced, experienced, and able to offer the unmatched services of the expert individuals available at NICR to conduct clinical research.
- Dr. Aswad has served on the USC faculty as an Associate Professor in the Department of Urology & Medicine.
- Dr. Aswad has authored or co-authored over 100 articles published in well-respected, peer-reviewed journals.
- He is a member of the American Federation of Clinical Research, Society de Nephrology, and many others.
- As a successful Director of National Institute of Transplantation and National Institute of Clinical Research, more than a hundred people have been mentored by Dr. Aswad.
Monterey Park, California (Main Office)
Sali Aswad, MD, Director – email@example.com
Mark Paskewitz, Vice President- firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Aswad – email@example.com
Umakant Khetan, MD – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ludmila Lubyanaya, CFO – email@example.com
Ryan Dudley, Senior Manager– firstname.lastname@example.org
Las Vegas, Nevada
Chrissy Giffin – email@example.com
Robyn Rodriguez – firstname.lastname@example.org
Karla Molina – email@example.com
Long Beach and Orange County, California (Sites)
Gloria Park – firstname.lastname@example.org
Janet Sayavedra – email@example.com
Yuvia Gomez- firstname.lastname@example.org
Thuhien Pham – email@example.com
Phillip Le – firstname.lastname@example.org
My Nguyen – email@example.com
Texas – San Antonio
Ruben Vargas – firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Angeles Valley – Victorville, CA
Christopher Meza – email@example.com